Thursday, April 3, 2014

Summer Wish List...

Wow. So it's been a while since I've blogged but that's because I was finishing up with school - exams, seminars, essays. I'm finally done (just have one more exam) so I am free to blog again! On Tuesday or Wednesday I'll be posting my first 'Lifestyle Change' blog where I'm going to update you on my progress (I'm excited to share.) This post is going to be my summer wish list - just a list of things that I want for the summertime. Hopefully that warm weather gets here soon!!


Jumpsuit
Jumpsuits are so in and they are very stylish. What I love most about them is how versatile they are - you can wear them out casually or you can dress them up with heels and lots of jewellery for a fancy night out. There are so many different kinds of jumpsuits out there as well; denim, wide leg, velour, strapless, patterned.. you can basically have a field day trying to choose which style you want (and did I mention that they are extremely comfy?) I really want to grab one of these this summer. 


Romper
Basically a shorter version of a jumpsuit, rompers are so cute, light and so fashionable. You can wear them to a pool party over your bathing suit or you can wear them to the mall, again very versatile. Just like the jumpsuit they come in so many styles, colours and prints. I think I might just buy myself a whole closet full of rompers and I'll be set for  any event this summer! 


Charlotte Olympia Flats 
Okay so I've wanted these flats for a very long time because they are so adorable but obviously they are a little out of price range.. so every time I walk by a store window with them on display I just want to cry because they are so cute. I think that they would be great to wear this summer with a dress or ankle jeans or even tights. I have seen rip offs at Ardenes and even a few places online so I'm going to make it my mission to find a pair as close to the real ones as I can for the cheapest price. Wish me luck!  


Top Shop Velvet Lips 
If you knew the amount of times I've been to Top Shop and went to see if this product was in stock you'd laugh - partly because I've been so many times and partly because each time they never had it in stock. Right now Velvet Lips is one of their top selling make-up products and I want it extremely badly! It also comes in black and a plum/purple colour. I really love the red even though I have millions of red lipsticks already but hey, you can never go wrong with a red lip, right? 


Mac Diva Lipstick 
Oh surprise, surprise Alex wants another red shaded lipstick - but this one is a maroon/deep red colour which I promise I don't have!!! I absolutely love this colour and I've been looking for a deep red lipstick for a while and you can't go wrong with Mac right? So this will definitely be on my shopping list next time I hit the mall. 


Coloured Blazers
My goal is to own a blazer in every single colour of the rainbow spectrum. I think they are so useful and work for any look. You can wear them with basically everything - pants, a dress, shorts. Blazers are not only a major clothing staple for your closet, they are also great to turn any casual outfit into a more sophisticated look. They are definitely a must have for the summer. 


Tiffany Blue Nail Polish 
I've wanted this colour for a long time now and it's so perfect for the summer. It's fresh, clean and looks great against tan skin! This colour is exactly like Tiffany blue, it's so cute. The one in the photo is NARS in kutki which is pretty pricey at $38 but there are some cheaper options that have that same Tiffany blue look. There's "China Glaze in For Audrey", "Essie in Turquoise and Caicos" "Nicole by OPI in My Lifesaver" and there's even a nail polish by Top Shop called Pool Party that's a Tiffany blue shade. I'm definitely going to be using this colour a lot this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment